This e-learning enables you to gain the knowledge in your own time to pass the APMG Change Management Foundation exam which is included in this e-learning. The content of this training is based on CMBoK (Change Management Body of Knowledge). With this online training you can immediately get to work in practice, with which you can realize change ambitions together with colleagues.
- Understand how the process of organizational change or transformation takes place
- Learn the roles needed to build teams most likely to bring about successful organizational change
- Become familiar with how people respond to organizational changes and how they can help them adapt
- Understand developing strategies to keep people motivated as an organization changes
- Recognize the different types of change processes, e.g. planned and emerging change
- Learn how to keep stakeholders involved as an organization changes
This course is aimed at:
- Anyone interested in understanding the basic principles of achieving successful organizational change, transition or transformation.
- Team members involved in organizational change, transition or transformation projects.
- Professionals pursuing the Change Management Practitioner certificate – for which the Change Management Foundation certificate is a pre-requisite.
In this e-learning course you will become well acquainted with:
- Agile change approaches
- Behavioral change
- Change programs and Business transitions
- Change impact analysis
- Communication plans
- Realizing Change Projects
- Leading Change
- Change management activities
- How to deal with resistance
- Stakeholder management
Course details and preparations
Completing the course: The course is self-paced meaning you can do it at your own pace and whenever it suits your schedule. Estimated time to complete the e-learning is minimum 16 hours. The course will be available to you for 6 months after date of purchase.
Exam: APMG Change Management Foundation
Scope: 50 multiple choice-questions, of which 50 % need to be answered correctly in order to pass.
Duration: 40 minutes.
Conducting the exam: Online exam. You will need internet access and a computer with sound, microphone and webcam.
This course is provided via our partner Lagant.
The course is delivered in cooperation with Lagant Management Consultants, ATO (Accredited Training Organization) of Change Management from APMG International. The APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.