Managing Successful Programmes® (MSP) Foundation
Learn the best practice method for programme management with this e-learning certification course. You will learn how a programme is established and how it is effectively managed throughout the programme’s lifetime.
This MSP Foundation e-learning is fully accredited by PeopleCert and therefore meets the strict international quality requirements. After completing the course, you are optimally prepared for the MSP Foundation exam.
- Learn about the benefits of using MSP® as a programme management method
- Understand the purpose of the MSP method’s roles, principles and theme
- Learn how to interact more effectively with those involved in managing a programme
- You will boost your career opportunities by acquiring a widely respected and sought-after certification
- You will increase your programme management skills and achieve greater success in your programmes
This course is aimed at:
- Programme managers
- Members of programme committees
- Anyone looking to gain a thorough understanding of PRINCE2®
- Line managers and employees who are involved in or work with programmes
- Members of Project Management Offices (PMO)
- Introduction to MSP®
- MSP® Principles: The Foundation for Effective Programme Management
- MSP® Processes: The programme’s flow that promotes change and improved competence
- MSP® Management themes: Various areas of knowledge that ensure that the programme achieves the desired effect and realizes the planned gain
- MSP® Certification (Foundation)
Course details and preparations
Completing the course: The course is self-paced, meaning you can do it at your own pace and whenever it suits your schedule. The course will be available to you for 6 months after date of purchase.
Exam: MSP® Foundation
We recommend that you sign up for the online exam after completing the course. Choose a date and time suitable to your schedule. As with the e-learning course, you will have 12 months to conduct the exam after date of purchase. Upon purchasing the course you will receive information on how to sign up.
Scope: 60 multiple choice-questions, of which 60 % need to be answered correctly in order to pass.
Duration: 60 minutes.
Conducting the exam: Online exam. You will need internet access and a computer with sound, microphone and webcam.
This course is provided via our partner Lagant.
The course is delivered in cooperation with Lagant Management Consultants, ATO (Accredited Training Organization) of MSP® from AXELOS Limited. MSP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.