This course gives you knowledge of Scrum with a focus on the business and customer side. You will learn about how the Product Owner role is defined and how you can implement this in your own organisation.
Earning the PSPO I-certification shows your understanding of how to bridge the gap between strategy and agile product management in order to create valuable products using Scrum. After completing this e-learning you are prepared for the Professional Scrum Product Owner I exam from Scrum.org.
E-learning allows you to study at your own pace, when it suits you This interactive online training contains videos and exercises to ensure that you master the Scrum method. With the popular ExamTrainer® you can practice extensively with questions, such as you can expect on your exam.
After completing this e-learning you will be able to better represent the customer as a Scrum Product Owner. By adding vision and efficiency, your cooperation with the Scrum Master runs smoothly and ensures optimal results for the customer and the team.
After completing this e-learning you will be able to:
- Realizing the most value for your customer from your product vision.
- To optimally represent your customer as a Scrum Product Owner in your organization.
- Advise stakeholders and team members correctly on the basis of user stories for a clear assessment.
- Involve the team and other stakeholders in clarifying needs, prioritizing and accepting the solution.
- Apply the Scrum technique to improve the team working method.
- Pass the Scrum Product Owner® (PSPO1®) Certificate.
- Product owners
- Scrum masters
- Agile project managers
- Anyone who want to gain experience with requirements, scoping, estimation and planning in an Agile and Scrum environment.
- How does Scrum fit into the agile world?
- What is a Product Owner and which competencies are involved?
- How do you create added value in your projects in less time?
- Optimizing the result for the customer by involved users and stakeholders
- How do I transfer my vision to the Scrum team and the Scrum Master and provide valuable feedback?
- What is the Product Backlog and how do you communicate about it?
Course details and preparations
Completing the course: The course is self-paced meaning you can do it at your own pace and whenever it suits your schedule. Estimated time to complete the e-learning is approximately 16 hours. Additionally, plan to spend 10 to 15 hours preparing for the exam. The course will be available to you for 6 months after date of purchase.
Exam: Professional Scrum Product Owner I
Scope: 80 questions, of which 85 % need to be answered correctly in order to pass.
Duration: 60 minutes
Conducting the exam: Online exam. You will need internet access and a computer with sound, microphone and webcam.
This course is provided via our partner Lagant.