Study to become a Professional Scrum Master at your own pace, when it suits you. This interactive e-learning contains videos and exercises to ensure that you familiarize yourself with the Scrum method. With the popular ExamTrainer® you can practice extensively with questions, as you can expect on your exam.
After completing this e-learning you will have become familiar with the Scrum technique. You will be ready to practice as a Professional Scrum Master. You will be able to coach your team to success by facilitating them, empowering them and estimating the workload correctly.
After completing this training you will be able to:
- Make your team and organization enthusiastic about the world of Scrum
- Apply the Scrum technique to improve the team working method
- Create transparency within your team and project
- Transfer the Scrum method within the organization through a plan of action
- To pass the Professional Scrum Master 1® Certificate (PSM1®)
- This Scrum training is suitable for line managers, project managers and team members who (will) work with the Scrum method. It is also suitable for professionals with a coaching role or who supervise one or more Scrum Teams.
- Why should I start with the Scrum method?
- How do I create enthusiasm in my team?
- How do I organize valuable feedback?
- How do I create transparency towards my clients with the scrum technique?
- How do I implement the Scrum method in my organization?
Course details and preparations
Completing the course: The course is self-paced meaning you can do it at your own pace and whenever it suits your schedule. Estimated time to complete the e-learning is approximately 16 hours. Additionally, plan to spend 10 to 15 hours preparing for the exam. The course will be available to you for 6 months after date of purchase.
Exam: Professional Scrum Master I
Scope: 80 questions, of which 85 % need to be answered correctly in order to pass.
Duration: 60 minutes
Conducting the exam: Online exam. You will need internet access and a computer with sound, microphone and webcam.
This course is provided via our partner Lagant.