Managing Successful Programmes® (MSP) Practitioner
MSP 5th edition Practitioner is for project, programme, and business change managers that want to build on their knowledge of MSP, in order to practically apply the MSP framework to real life scenarios, providing the skills to lead and manage a programme.
This is a must-have certification for both project and programme management professionals to deliver organizational value to their employers and boost their careers.
This MSP Practitioner e-learning is fully accredited by PeopleCert and therefore meets the strict international quality requirements. After completing the course you are optimally prepared for the MSP Practitioner exam.
- Learn about the benefits of using MSP® as a programme management method
- Understand the purpose of the MSP method’s roles, principles and theme
- Learn how to interact more effectively with those involved in managing a programme
- You will boost your career opportunities by acquiring a widely respected and sought-after certification
- You will increase your programme management skills and achieve greater success in your programmes
This course is aimed at:
- Programme managers
- Members of programme committees
- Anyone looking to gain a thorough understanding of PRINCE2®
- Line managers and employees who are involved in or work with programmes
- Members of Project Management Offices (PMO)
- Refresh Foundation-level knowledge of MSP®
- MSP® Principles: The Foundation for Effective Programme Management
- MSP® Processes: The programme’s flow that promotes change and improved competence
- MSP® Management themes: Various areas of knowledge that ensure that the programme achieves the desired effect and realizes the planned gain
- MSP® Certification (Practitioner)
Course details and preparations
Prerequisites: MSP® Foundation (5th Edition) Certificate in Programme Management
Completing the course: The course is self-paced meaning you can do it at your own pace and whenever it suits your schedule. The course will be available to you for 6 months after date of purchase.
Exam: MSP® Practitioner
We recommend that you sign up for the online exam after completing the course. Choose a date and time suitable to your schedule. As with the e-learning course, you will have 12 months to conduct the exam after date of purchase. Upon purchasing the course you will receive information on how to sign up.
Scope: 70 questions, of which 60 % need to be answered correctly in order to pass.
Duration: 150 minutes.
Open book exam. Candidates may use the official printed hard copy of the Managing Successful Programmes 5th Edition. The manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes or loose-leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
Conducting the exam: Online exam. You will need internet access and a computer with sound, microphone and webcam.
This course is provided via our partner Lagant.
Find more e-learning courses here
The course is delivered in cooperation with Lagant Management Consultants, ATO (Accredited Training Organization) of MSP® from AXELOS Limited. MSP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.