This e-learning is the next step for those who already possess a PRINCE2® Foundation certification. It focuses on how to apply the PRINCE2® method in practice. You will have access to the e-learning and exam for 12 months. The online certification exam is included in the price.
With PRINCE2® Practitioner, you will develop your project management skills and practical application of the method, from initiation to completion of a project.
- The e-learning is suitable to those who are unable to attend classroom training
- The e-learning is available for 12 months from the date of purchase
- The e-learning is developed by our own PRINCE2® instructors
- The e-learning gives you increased insight and knowledge of all PRINCE2® processes, themes, principles and techniques.
- After completing the course, you should be able to explain the application of specific PRINCE2® elements (management products etc.) in examples in a given project scenario.
- The course emphasizes providing you with an understanding of the relationship between processes, themes and techniques, as well as PRINCE2® management products.
- It is a goal that you should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the underlying motivation for the specific processes, themes and techniques in PRINCE2®, and also know how PRINCE2® can be adapted to different projects and project environments.
The course is suitable for anyone who wishes to further develop their knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® method, and who is already certified at Foundation level. The course is typically relevant for project staff, project managers, program managers and program office managers.
Content of the course
- PRINCE2® terms and definitions
- The 7 processes, 7 themes and 7 principles of PRINCE2®
- PRINCE2® method showcased in a project
Through a series of exam exercises, you will train on specific scenarios, such as how project managers should handle organization or uncertainty management of projects.
Course Details and Preparation
Course completion: You can start and pause the e-learning whenever you want. You have access to the e-learning course for 12 months from the date of purchase. The estimated time for completion of the course is 30 hours.
Exam: Become PRINCE2® Practitioner (2017) certified. We recommend that you register for the online exam after completing the learning course. You choose a time that suits you. The online exam is available for 12 months from the time of purchase. When ordering this, you will receive information on how to register for the exam. PRINCE2® certification provides PDU (30 PDU on Foundation and 20 PDU on Practitioner) for PMP® certified.
Exam aids: Only the PRINCE2® manual is allowed.
Exam scope: 68 multiple choice questions, of which minimum 55% must be correct to pass.
Duration: 2.5 hours exam (40 minutes extra if you are taking the exam in a language that is not your first language, or if you have another valid reason, such as dyslexia).
Conducting the exam: Exam is done online. Requires internet access, audio, microphone and webcam.
Do you prefer to attend a PRINCE2 ® Practitioner classroom course?
This course is conducted as a 2-day certification course in classrooms. Meet one of our skilled PRINCE2® instructors and attend the course together with other dedicated participants. See classroom courses
Looking for other e-learning courses? See an overview of all our e-learning courses
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved